The Miracle Morning By Hal Elrod
I recently read the book The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod, which I found very motivating.
Hal define six rituals to perform before 8:00 a.m, which will transform your life. He calls them “The S.A.V.E.R.S Steps.”
Here they are:
- Silence: In this step you meditate, pray and do deep breathing for 10 minutes.
- Affirmations: You repeat positive statements during this step so you can program them into your mind so they become your new reality. Examples of these affirmations would be: I love myself, I am a winner, and I am in control of my destiny!
- Visualization: Visualize what you really want, your major goals and the most exciting dreams you would like to fulfill, like a certification, a car, a house, etc. Creating a Vision Board will help you visualize.
- Exercise: Hitting the gym in the morning is the best nootropic in the world. It will keep you focused through the whole day.
- Reading: Read something positive like a self-help book or a good biography of someone successful. This will give you a boost in motivation and help you to realize your dreams.
- Scribing: Keep a journal in which you write down your ideas, an action plan defining your goals and how you are making progress towards reaching them.
I really recommend this book because it has many tips concerning sleeping and rising up in the morning. It will motivate you to make your mornings productive. You can get the book here.